Where the Money Goes - How your support helps
Thank you! Your support helps in the following ways:
- MADD Canada’s victim services and programs help to support more than 20,000 victims each year, to train over 300 victim services volunteers, and to deliver death notification training to more than 15,000 medical, police, firefighter and victim services personnel.
- The youth services programs include the Canadian tour of the popular multi-media assembly shows, now seen by more than 1,000,000 students annually, as well as Braking Point, a classroom educational tool and a youth section on the MADD Canada website.
- Growth in Chapters continues as MADD Canada now counts over 100 Chapters and Community Leaders across Canada.
- Strides for Change walkathon assists Chapters to reach out to more victims and potential volunteers.
- Millions of red ribbons are distributed to motorists during Project Red Ribbon campaign.
- Memorable (and some award winning!) TV and radio PSAs produced and Canadian broadcasters annually donate $12.5 million in airtime to showcase our PSAs.
- Campaign 911 encourages Canadians to call 911 to report suspected impaired drivers.
- Posters, printed brochures and materials, a national newsletter and much more are published annually.
For further information, please contact Dawn Regan, Director of Public Awareness & Partnership Campaigns, at email@example.com or call (905) 829-8805 or 1-800-665-6233, ext 223.